I love my family

Love your life

Monday, July 12, 2010

1 day in Labuan

Isnin... day 1 in Labuan
Actually datang Labuan atas urusan kerja.. Waktu pagi di Labuan agak mendung .. tapi akan beransur panas sebab lokasi berdekatan Laut.
the biggest hotel in Labuan is Grand Dorsett.. Can be assumed as the most luxury hotel in here...
I don't want to tell about my work.. just want to share some story about Labuan. ( but until now.. i've no time to go around this island...)
For those who loved spicy food... maybe they will find so difficult to eat coz people in Labuan didn't take spicy food... No "cili api" here....
For those likes fastfood.. thank God because these restaurant just opened few months ago. ( last time i came Labuan.. the only fast food restaurant is KFC.
As free tax duty area as Langkawi Island, you can buy a lot of chocolate coz it was so cheap... for liqour, most of my non-Muslim friends bought a lot coz they told me it was cheap....
To be continue... got some work to do

2 comments:

  1. pernah gak pi labuan suka seafoodnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul.. seafood kat labuan mmg fresh n murah.. rugi kalau tak cuba

    ReplyDelete